- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Before heading back to Phoenix you will also visit The Chapel of the Holy Cross, an iconic Catholic chapel built into the mesas of Sedona, Arizona and Bell Rock, one of Sedona's most popular red rock formations.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, pickup is either not available or an additional charge may apply. If this applies to you, you will need to contact the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Day Tour to Sedona Red Rock Country and Native American Ruins from Phoenix
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Phoenix area hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 2 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lucille R, December 2016
Memo was our driver for the day. He was extremely knowledgeable and interacted well with our full van. We thoroughly enjoyed our day!
Reviewed by: Helen B, September 2016
Our guide for this tour was Montana. We were on 'standby' since there weren't enough people signed up for the day we wanted to go, so I was really glad when the tour office called us the night before and said we could go.
Montana picked us up at our hotel, right on time. He was very knowledgeable of the area and its history. The van ride was very comfortable and scenic. We saw many areas on our way to Sedona and back that we wouldn't have seen on our own. This is a trip worth taking!