- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Before heading back to Phoenix you will also visit The Chapel of the Holy Cross, an iconic Catholic chapel built into the mesas of Sedona, Arizona and Bell Rock, one of Sedona's most popular red rock formations.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, pickup is either not available or an additional charge may apply. If this applies to you, you will need to contact the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Day Tour to Sedona Red Rock Country and Native American Ruins from Phoenix
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Phoenix area hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Minimum age is 2 years
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Melvin W, July 2016
Tour was outstanding. It was a very enjoyable day with lots of sites as well as information.
Reviewed by: Debora G, June 2016
Wonderful trip. Gary, our tour guide was knowledgable and friendly. He gave us plenty of time to explore each stop so we never felt rushed. They provided plenty of water to keep everyone hydrated.