Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers and Aboriginal Cultural Tour from Perth
Journey through the Western Australian wheat belt region to Wave Rock, one of Australia's most incredible natural monuments. Visit the historic township of York and view other significant historical and geological attractions of the area.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
to enjoy some morning tea (own expense).
Before arriving in Hyden, visit the dog cemetery, this cemetery is a tribute to the Australian working sheep dogs. Once in Hyden visit the Hippo's Yawn, these are unusual rock formations which resembles a hippo yawning. Stop at the Wildflower shop and enjoy a picnic boxed lunch.
After lunch, See the spectacle of Wave Rock and the ancient Gnamma Holes. Whilst here, you can either visit a wildlife park or view the unique Antique Lace Collection.
Leaving Wave Rock, visit the humps and Mulka's Cave. Mulka’s Cave is a large granite boulder with a hollowed out shape. The boulder is part of The Humps an impressive dome of Late Precambrian granite situated 15 km north of Wave Rock.
On the return to Perth, your tour will take a different route and stop at the quaint country town of Babakin for afternoon tea (own expense).
During wildflower season (September-November) enjoy stops to get out and view the wildflowers. Western Australian wildflowers are renowned as being one of the most spectacular wildflower displays in the world. You tour will arrive back into Perth at approximately 8:30pm
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes in Perth at approximately 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Picnic lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise at time of booking your lunch option of either a western or Eastern boxed lunch
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: huihua, Singapore, July 2016
Great guide mark told us lots of stories and history of Perth. Safe driver. Took Great care of us . Everything was smooth and very enjoyable. Crew were punctual and polite .
Reviewed by: zzzpt, July 2016
The photos speak for themselves. The waverock is magnificent as is the view on top of the rock! A must go! Thanks to the commentary of our friendly tour guide along the journey, the few hours long drive was less monotonic and added much meaning to the farms, forests, construction etc zooming past our windows. and... THERES WIFI AND USB power on board the coach!!!
No hassle pick up and drop off at the hotel. Lunch could be better for the asian palate though.. but definitely a recommended trip!