- Instant Confirmation
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Continue to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes and take a self guided audio tour of a live lobster processing plant. Watch a video presentation that gives you an insight into the industry then head for the factory's overhead walkway where you stand directly above 20 tons of live rock lobster. After the tour, enjoy a picnic lunch at the Lobster Shack with, if you choose, an optional lobster upgrade.
Next, head to the Nambung National Park. Covering 43,221 acres (17,491 hectares), the Nambung National Park is home to Western Australia's renowned Pinnacles Desert. Take a stroll through this eerie desert among the pinnacles, distinctive formations that are believed to have been created millions of years ago when seashells were broken down into sand and then eroded by water and wind. You will also have time to go and walk through the Pinnacles Desert Visitors Centre.
Heading south back toward Perth, making a stop at the small town of Lancelin to thrill to the adventure of 4WDing over massive white sand dunes, the biggest in Western Australia. Get your adrenaline pumping as you sandboard down these dunes spanning 1.2 miles (2 kilometers).
Relax on the swift and comfortable coach journey back to the city, arriving back at your preferred drop-off point in Perth at around 7:30pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4WD Pinnacles Tour from Perth
Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD day tour from Perth with picnic lunch
USD $168.02Pricing details
Pinnacles Tour + Lunch Upgrade
Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD day tour from Perth with lobster lunch upgrade
USD $183.65Pricing details
Pinnacles Desert, Perth
- Picnic lunch
- Lobster lunch upgrade (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or 4WD
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Tour may operate with morning in coach and afternoon in 4WD, or depending on passenger numbers, in the 4WD all day. Sometimes due to soft sand dunes delays may occur.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: kamal, January 2017
Me and my wife spent a fantastic day doing the Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WDTour on 20th Jan 2017. We had for company a great bunch of fellow visitors and a superb guide Andrew. His skills in driving the 4WD vehicle up and down the sand dunes is simply unbelievable and his commentaries is informative. The Pinnacles Desert is truly a natural wonder, simply breathtaking. Also included was a side stop to view and take pics of the great Indian Ocean. Not forgetting the short visit to Caversham Wildlife Park and a tour cum lunch tour of the Lobster Shack. Sandboarding down the sand dunes at 60.. yes you too can do it!
Reviewed by: Richard L, January 2017
It was a great time. Short stay at the animal park and then a long drive to the next stop. Nap time. Lobster lunch was ok. Pinnacles were very interesting and amazing how vast the area is. Next stop sand dunes. Pretty amazing the big vehicle we were in was able to travel through the dunes. Sandboarding was fun but the windy weather made it uncomfortable blowing sand in your face. Our driver, Ian, was very knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. He did a great job.