Take pleasure in a cruise along the Swan River, viewing sights including Kings Park and the magnificent homes along millionaires row. Then, visit the Perth Zoo. This zoo was opened in 1898 and at that stage, only housed two lions, a tiger and six staff. The zoo is now home to over 1800 animals and focuses on providing visitors with an experience they would not receive, unless in the wild!
- Instant Confirmation
- Popular choice with kids
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Enjoy a return cruise to Fremantle, plus entry to Perth Zoo and ferry transfers between the city and South Perth.
Perth Zoo has one of Australia's best collections of native and exotic animals. See spectacular reptiles, wander among Australia's unique marsupials or experience an African Savannah.
The pass allows you to enjoy both activities on the same day or on separate days, the choice is yours.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Sightseeing cruise departs from Pier 3, Barrack Square
- Perth Zoo is located in South Perth, a few kilometers from the CBD
- Sightseeing Swan River cruise departs Perth at 9:45am, 11:15am and 2:15pm
- Perth Zoo is open daily from 9:00am - 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Code: 11:15am Departure
Code: 2:15pm Departure
Cute koala in Eucalyptus Tree
- Sightseeing Swan River cruise
- Entry to Perth Zoo
- 10% discount at all Perth Zoo Café’s and Zoonique Gift Shop
- Rountrip ferry transfers to Perth Zoo
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both the zoo and cruise are wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Narelle K, April 2014
Ferry ride to was quick and comfortable. Zoo was great. I was able to complete the zoo tour one day and the cruise 3 days later which was great. Commentary on cruise was good. Excellent value.
Reviewed by: Ronette M, April 2013
enjoyed it loads!