Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Swan River and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch of local seafood, continental meats and salad. This is the perfect way to enjoy lunch and take in the views of Perth and her surrounds.
- Instant Confirmation
- Buffet lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Enjoy wonderful views as you cruise the calm waters between Perth and Fremantle. Tea and coffee is served in the morning and a delicious buffet lunch of local seafood, continental meats and salads.
The perfect way to enjoy lunch on the Swan River!
- Tender Lamb Curry served with pilaf rice
- Baked vegetarian Lasagna
- King Prawn platter with cocktail sauce
- Continental cold meat platter served with assorted chutneys mustards
- Fresh garden salad
- Mixed green leaf salad
- Selected of three gourmet salads
- Assorted bread roll selection
- Seasonal fruit platter
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pier 3, Barrack Square, Perth
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Fremantle Lunch Cruise
- 3-hour Swan River Cruise
- Live commentary
- Tea and coffee
- Buffet lunch
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, however the toilets on the boat are located downstairs
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tessa G, November 2015
We really enjoyed our river cruise, commentary, food and staff made our cruise extremely enjoyable
Reviewed by: Gail S, November 2015
My sister and I had a great day, staff very helpful and friendly, food excellent. It was so relaxing, good commentary of all the special icons in Perth. I gave it to my sister for her 70th and she loved it and talking about getting all her girlfriends together to do it again. .