- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English at 9:30am
Tour departing at 9:30am with English-speaking guide
USD $157.28Pricing details
Tour in English at 10:30am
Tour departing at 10:30am with English-speaking guide
USD $168.13Pricing details
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine River Cruise (except during January and February and during Seine river floods)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- Kindly note this is a walking tour
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robin O, January 2017
Excellent, knowledgeable guide, good day trip if you have limited time in Paris.
Reviewed by: Kevin I, January 2017
If you only have 1 day to spend in Paris, this is a wonderful experience. We had a chance to visit the Louve for about 1 hour to see the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and several other notable paintings and sculptures. Then we took a boat ride down the Seine River and ended up at the Eiffel Tower, which if you haven't seen in person is amazing. We also had lunch at the 58 Eiffel Tower Restaurant, the view alone was spectacular. The lunch we had was equally impressive. My wife had the Bourguigon style beef confit, mushroom herbs and mashed potatoes. I had the large elbow macaroni with smoked haddock and buerre blanch sauce. For dessert we had the pistachio mousse, it was a very good meal. After that we went to the Notre Dame Cathedral which was spectacular. Our tour guide was fantastic, as we walked along she should give us some background on the buildings and sights along the way and point out other places of interest along the way. I would highly recommend this tour if your visit is short like ours was.