- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour in English at 9:30am
Tour departing at 9:30am with English-speaking guide
USD $160.94Pricing details
Tour in English at 10:30am
Tour departing at 10:30am with English-speaking guide
USD $160.94Pricing details
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Seine River Cruise (except during January and February and during Seine river floods)
- Entrance into the Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the restaurant on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit at the Louvre Museum and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 1.5 hours is set aside to make the most of your visit to the Louvre Museum. Notre-Dame Cathedral guided visit is approximately 45 minutes. Note, this tour does not allow time to climb to the top.
- Kindly note this is a walking tour
- You will have 2.5 to 3 hours at the Eiffel Tower to have lunch and explore. You will not have time to go to the 3rd floor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Smoked salmon with fennel and taramasalata
- Grilled salmon, creamy polenta with chestnut chips and a mustard sauce
- Chocolate mousse and crunchy praline
- Soft drink or glass of wine (red, rosé or white) or beer
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Gerald R, October 2016
First you meet at the tour office, and register/verify your ticket...they speak so many languages there. The group assembles and everyone is given a little receiver radio so you can hear your guide. The tour guide distributes Louvre tickets and walks you into the lower commercial gallery past Madison Du Chocolate. You get to skip the line at the Louvre. Pay attention, security scanner/metal detector machines are everywhere. You get to spend about 4 hours visiting all the key architectural features and exhibits...Venus, Mona, Napoleon, Winged Victory...its absolutely stunning. Then it's a bathroom break, collection of the radios, and distribution of tour boat and Eiffel Tower tickets. Then off to the Little Arc and Glass Pyramids. You then walk along the Seine and down to the river level to catch your tour boat to the Eiffel Tower. The boat tour is fabulous, plenty of pictures to take and sites to see. The bridges are adorned beautifully. The boat swings around the small Statue of Liberty before everyone disembarks right in front of the Eiffel Tower. Expedited lines, and security at the entrance to the base of the tower and security scan again before you enter the elevators to the tower. Then up to Level 58 restaurant for lunch. Food was very good and included with the tour package. There is plenty of time to go to the second tier of the tower, but depending on tourist volume, not enough time to go to the top. Views of Paris are stunning from this vantage point. 2-2.5 hours at the Eiffel Tower. The group meets back at the docking area to take the boat to Norte Dame Cathedral. Everyone disembarks, and crosses the bridge to the island. Expedited lines and security at the entrance again. No flash photography here. Notre Dame is breathtaking architecture. Manuela was our English speaking guide and she guided us at a good pace while presenting tidbits of historical information. She did a wonderful job keeping the group together and everyone engaged. The tour concluded at Notre Dame...1.5-2 hours. What's great about finishing the tour here, is I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening 5 hours just wandering and visiting different stores, and markets, while making mental notes of the menus of various Bistro Au Vin places. This tour was perfectly paced, priced, and presented. I loved every minute of the tour and considered it one of the best ways to enjoy the sights that Paris has to offer. I highly recommend this tour, don't hesitate. Skipping the line is well worth the cost of the tour. RER B will take you from CDG airport to Chatelettes Les Halls in less than 40 minutes...just follow the signs. Plan accordingly and enjoy!
Reviewed by: Jill B, October 2016
My husband and I would highly recommend this tour especially if you have limited time in Paris. We had a lovely time going to the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower where we had a delicious lunch, and Notre Dame as well as a cruise down the Seine. Our guide, Manuela, was very knowledgeable, upbeat and energetic. The only caveat I would give is that this is a WALKING tour. I'm not sure that is clear in the description but there is a lot of walking. We loved it but if you have limited mobility, this is not the tour for you.