Giverny and Monet's Garden Small Group Day Trip from Paris
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
The final stop on your artists' tour before returning to Paris is a visit to the Musée des Impressionnismes Giverny. The museum houses a number of works by American painters who traveled to Giverny to meet Claude Monet and draw inspiration from his Impressionist techniques.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monet's home in Giverny, France
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lori M, July 2016
Reviewed by: Linda R, July 2016
Beautiful gardens and a cute village to visit. The tour guide did a nice job.