- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
Enjoy the evening at a dinner show at the Moulin Rouge. Partake in an excellent meal in this resplendent cabaret made world famous by the paintings of Toulouse Lautrec and discover the new revue "Feerie", and its "joie de vivre" cancan. All this at the Moulin Rouge, home of the French Cancan for more than a century.
As the theatre lights go down, the curtain is raised and the entire troupe appears on stage, under the admiring gaze of the audience who find themselves entering the Garden of the Moulin Rouge to discover the magical atmosphere! A touch of nostalgia. From this moment on, let yourself be enthralled by the beauty of the Doriss Girls and the Doriss Dancers!
"Feerie" consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls who have been recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins and set up in the most famous Parisian workshops; sumptuous sets in shimmering colors uniquely designed by Italian artists; the best outstanding international acts; and the awaited return of the giant Aquarium.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ticket for general admission to Moulin Rouge Show including hotel pickup/drop off and 3-course dinner from Mistinguett menu. Departs 6:30pm.
USD $288.64Pricing details
Belle Epoque Menu
Ticket for general admission to Moulin Rouge Show including hotel pickup/drop off and 3-course dinner from Belle Epoque menu. Departs 6:30pm.
USD $347.46Pricing details
Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with Hotel Pickup
- Moulin Rouge Show
- Three course dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Moulin Rouge tickets are not issued individually. The shop will be open if you would like to purchase a souvenir.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued.
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options
Fall/Winter 2016/2017 Menu
- Homemade Pate in a Pastry Crust, Dombes Duckling , Veal Belly, Poultry Breast, Beel Jelly with Port Wine OR Saku Tuna in Tataki, Froufrou of Radish, eggplant Comfit with Soya
- Pan-fried Sea Scallops with Carrots, Celery and Chinese Artichoke, Chestnut Emulsion OR Duck Breast with Grilled Sesame Seeds, Whipped Squash, Bok Cho
- Outrageously Chocolate, Creamy Dark Caribbean Chocolate, Jivara Milk Chocolate Mousse, chocolate Biscuit OR Savarin with Exotic Fruits, Mango, Pineapple, Banana Coulis, Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream
½ Bottle of Champagne per person
- King Crab Legs, Creamy Avocado with Yuzu, Mango Chutney OR Smoked Scottish Salmon, Blinis and Whipped Lime Cream OR Slice of Pan-fried Foie Gras, Brown Shrimp Broth, Shiitake Mushrooms, Oyster Mushrooms, Leek Sprouts
- Fillet of Marinated John Dory Gently Baked in the Oven served with a Dieppoise Sauce, Mushrooms cooked in Lemon Juice and Butter, Shrimps, Mussels, Solferino of Vegetables OR Fillet of Beef, Agata Potato Cooked with Truffle Butter, Baby Purple Artichoke, Perigueux Sauce
- Outrageously Chocolate, Creamy Dark Caribbean Chocolate, Jivara Milk Chocolate Mousse, chocolate Biscuit OR ear Finger, Hazelnuts Dacquoise, Caramelized Pears Williams, Bavarian Cream with Pears OR Pink Grapefruit Freshness, shortbread Cookie, Dulcey Chocolate Crème Brulée, Candied Grapefruit and Champagne Rosé
½ Bottle of Champagne per person
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: mehrangiz g, October 2016
very nice, on time pick up from hotel, enjoyed very much
Reviewed by: Laurence W, July 2016
Wonderful show, great food, very good seats. Our driver to and from the show was outstanding. Waited for us right outside the theatre so we wouldn't get wet with the rain. The whole experience was first class.