- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After a delicious Japanese lunch, head to Higashi-Umeda Station for a subway ride to Temmabashi Station (non-reserved seating) with your guide. Disembark for Osaka Castle, noted for its magnificence and the immense stones used in its construction. The renovated castle rises above the city on a stone rampart, and was built in 1583 as the intended capital of Japan. Many relics of old Osaka and the Toyotomi who built the castle are exhibited inside.
From here it's a short walk to the riverboat dock to board the Aqua Liner for a 1-hour cruise around Nakanoshima. Enjoy breathtaking seasonal landscapes with passing views that include Osaka Castle, the Twin Towers and City Hall on Nakanoshima lsle.
At the end of your tour, proceed with your guide to Osakajo-Koen Station for the return ride on the JR local line to Osaka Station. Then continue exploring the city on your own or find your way back to your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Osaka Castle and Cherry Blossom
- Admission Fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No meals are included for infants
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The tour is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Osakajo-Koen Station may be used in place of Tenmabashi Station in some cases
- When the Aqua Liner is out of service due to bad weather or other reasons, the tour will visit the Osaka Museum of History. If the Aqua Liner is unavailable on Tuesday, when the Osaka Museum is closed, the cost of the Aqua Liner ride will be refunded
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jennifer T, January 2017
Very nice tour with a great guide. The lunch was delicious!
Reviewed by: lap300, January 2017
This was certainly the best day of a two week trip to Japan. Our guide, June, was really good with great English, very friendly and helpful. Wonderful lunch at the Granvia. Osaka is a lovely place - in the morning we walked around Osaka seeing many of the 'exotic' buildings - especially amazing the Umeda building. After lunch went to the Castle learning the history related to Shoguns etc. The cruise made a wonderful end to a busy day.