- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Inside, spend time looking over the 3D exhibits, holograms and eye-catching displays that depict old Osaka. Before accompanying you on your river cruise, your guide will point out the many relics of the Toyotomi who originally built the castle.
Leaving this monument behind, it’s a short walk to the nearby embarkation point of the Aqua Liner. Board the pleasure boat for a 1-hour river cruise around Nakanoshima lsle with your guide. You’ll enjoy seasonal views of autumn leaves or cherry blossoms strewn among Osaka's major landmarks including Osaka Castle, Umeda Sky Building and City Hall.
After your relaxing boat ride, disembark and walk with your guide to Osakajo-Koen Station for the return ride on the JR local line to Osaka Station. From there, make your own way back to your hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour concludes on arrival at Osaka Station at approximately 4.30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Osaka Afternoon Walking Tour with Osaka River Cruise
- Admission Fees
- One-hour cruise
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The tour is a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Osakajo-Koen Station may be used in place of Tenmabashi Station in some cases.
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: W J B, September 2016
I had a great time. Our guide, Yuki, was knowledgeable and very personable. Our visit to the Osaka Castle was very informative, and the river cruise afterward was scenic and relaxing,
Reviewed by: Cecelia N, September 2015
Our tour guide KC is an excellent tour guide, very friendly and experienced. He guided us all through the Osaka Castle and river boat tour. He was helpful and knowledgable. We recommend this tour.