If there is one thing Florida is famous for, it's the gators. On the Gatorland Trainer for a Day program you can learn all there is to know about these prehistoric creatures. You will get to go 'behind the scenes' at Orlando's premier alligator park and discover what they eat, how they live and react to humans. Be prepared for the unexpected!
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
The Gatorland Trainer for a Day program will give you a glimpse into what it takes to be able to work with and around dangerous animals. The day starts with an introductory course that includes safety procedures, handling exercises and basic behavioral animal training.
Now it's time for a hands-on training session with one of the reptile experts. This up-close interaction includes a chance to learn all about crocodilians and an opportunity to test your skills at croc wrangling! Experience may range from moving large alligators and crocodiles to assisting a reptile trainer in daily activities.
In addition to the Gatorland Trainer for a Day program, this package includes general admission to the park. See the "real" Florida with thousands of alligators, animals and birds. Enjoy exciting one-of-a-kind reptilian shows, and splish n' splash at Gator Gully Splash Park where kids of all ages can cool off on those hot summer days. It's all included in a day of fun at Gatorland, Orlando's best half day attraction!
The park opened as a roadside attraction in 1949. Known internationally as the "Alligator Capital of the World", Gatorland today provides affordable priced family fun with thousands of alligators and crocodiles, a breeding marsh with boardwalk and observation tower, one-of-a-kind reptilian shows, miniature water-park, aviary, petting zoo, educational programs and much, much more.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trainer for a Day Program at Gatorland
- Admission ticket
- Trainer for a Day program
- Local Taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please wear clothing that you do no mind getting dirty. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.