Book with us and save 26% compared to the local operator's price!
With the Personal Watercraft Free Ride, you may operate the watercraft freely in a buoyed-off area on Bay Lake under the supervision of a guide. Free ride trips leave at the top of the hour starting at 10am with the last one departing at 4pm. Four PWCs are available for rent at one time. There are no tours between 12-1pm due to refueling.
Once signed-in, your instructor will give you an equipment orientation and safety briefing. Everyone must wear life jackets while on the water.
What to bring: Wear a swimsuit and bring a change of clothes. Bring sunglasses with a strap, sunscreen, and a waterproof camera to capture the excitement. Towels, lockers, changing rooms and showers are available. Please have footwear to walk on the dock.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Personal Water Craft Free Ride: Departs every hour between 10am - 4pm. No tours between 12-1pm due to refueling.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Personal Watercraft Guided Tour around Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon. Tours departs in the morning only. Each person will get their own Personal Watercraft.
USD $98.99Pricing details
PWC Free Ride
Operate the watercraft freely in a buoyed-off area with the Personal Watercraft Free Ride. Each person will get their own Personal Watercraft.
USD $98.99Pricing details
Jet Ski Adventure at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Jetski rental
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The PWC's can accommodate up to 3 people or 400lbs, if you want to share a PWC, there will be an additional charge of $10 per rider (up to 2 ) payable by cash or credit card on the day of your PWC tour
- All minors (under age 18) will need a parent or guardian (over 18) to sign their liability release forms
- To drive a PWC guests must be at least 16 years old and present a photo ID at check-in (drivers license, passport, school ID, anything with a picture and birth date)
- The guest is responsible for all damage and a credit card is held as a damage deposit
- PWCs go up to 35mph
- Weather: The guide can cancel trips due to lightning, restricted visibility or inclement weather. Every effort will be made to call guests ahead of time and let them know of delays or try to reschedule at a mutually convenient time
- There is a maximum of four (4) jetskis per booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Richard C, November 2015
Great tour, just a little difficult finding the tour. Need a map of Disney area around it!
Reviewed by: nick.a.james90, October 2015
Excellent fun. Alex the tour guide really made it a great experience especially as this was our second time he kept it fresh and interesting. well worth doing a real hidden gem nothing better than blasting across the magic kingdom lake in front of the castle!!