- All necessary equipment included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Begin the descent from an impressive 5,600 feet (1,700 meters), take in the breathtaking views of Kingston, Jamaica’s capital. The peak of Blue Mountain – the highest point in the entire Caribbean – rises 7,402 feet (2,250 meters) nearby.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Downhill by bus
USD $92.99Pricing details
Downhill by bike
USD $107.99Pricing details
Blue Mountain Downhill Bike Tour
- Mountain bike tour
- Brunch at Blue Mountain Cafe
- Protective gear: helmet, knee pads, elbow pads
- Rain gear when necessary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you chose the non-bike riding option you will be transported down the mountain by bus, making the same photo stops as the riders
- Riding time is approximately 2.5 hours
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
Brunch: World famous Blue Mountain Coffee, eggs, toast, fresh Jamaican fruits, steamed local vegetable, beignets, and fruit drinks.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tammy C, July 2016
We were very pleased with this excursion and told everyone about it when we got back to the resort. We've visited Jamaica 3 times and this was the first time that I felt we saw the non-resort Jamaica. The mountains were just beautiful and the bike ride was exhilarating while feeling completely safe. We were worried it would be a little too much being on a bike for over 2 hours but neither one of us ever felt uncomfortable. I highly recommend this excursion.
Reviewed by: Adi K, June 2016
it was great tour with awesome guides.
more extrimy than what we thought!