Magic of Polynesia tickets to this theatrical extravaganza of music and enchantment puts you in a world of electrifying special effects and state-of-the-art lights and sound. Feel the pulse of the islands with contemporary and traditional Polynesian songs and dances featured throughout the mystifying acts of the Magic of Polynesia Show.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
6:15 pm Dinner service begins
6:45 pm Show seating
7:00 pm Show begins
8:15 pm Show ends
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Show only check in at: 6:45pm Show starts at 7:00PM
USD $66.75Pricing details
Dinner and Show
Dinner & Show check in at: 6:00pm The show begins at 7:00pm
USD $114.50Pricing details
Magic of Polynesia Show
- Dinner (if option taken)
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Baked Glazed Honey Citrus Salmon
- Baked Soy Ginger Marinated Chicken
- Home-Style Buttered Mashed Potato
- Seasoned Fresh Vegetables
- Mango Coconut Mousse Cake
- Coffee, Tea, or Iced Tea
- John Hirokawa performs Tue - Sat; Michael Villoria performs Sunday and Monday
- Menu is subject to change without notice
- Child's menu does not include stuffed salmon
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: LESLIE H, September 2016
Reviewed by: Ronald B, May 2016
absolutely amazing. Great show.