Germaine's Luau on Oahu
- Buffet dinner included
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your evening at Germaine's Luau begins with the ancient Hawaiian cooking tradition known as the Imu Ceremony. During this ceremony you'll witness how pork is cooked to perfection in a Hawaiian underground oven. After the ceremony, dive into authentic Hawaiian delicacies from the all-you-can eat luau buffet, including roasted pig, deep fried mahimahi and lomi lomi salmon.
While you dine, feast your eyes on spectacular performances of the Samoan Fire-Knife dance and Samoan Slap Dance, a traditional display of male prowess. And, of course, no luau would be complete without the swaying hips and elegant movements of the Hukilau Hula dancers.
After enjoying the authentic Hawaiian cuisine and traditional cultural performances of Germaine's Luau, you'll discover why experiencing this memorable luau only once may not be enough.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pikake Luau Package
Open seating in the non reserved section and one (1) beverage ticket for adults
USD $118.00Pricing details
Plumeria Luau Package
This package includes three (3) specialty beverage tickets for adults, one souvenir photo per adult, and reserved seating in premier front row central section.
USD $153.00Pricing details
Original Luau Package
Original Luau as described. Includes all inclusions as listed.
USD $88.00Pricing details
Germaine's Luau Performance on Oahu
- Welcome Hawaiian shell lei greeting
- 1 beverage coupons; 3 coupons with Plumeria & Pikake Pacakages
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select waikiki hotels)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off is offered from select Waikiki hotels. Please note our hotel info in the "Special Requirements" field at check-out. The local supplier will confirm the exact pick-up location with you via phone or email.
- Tossed green salad, pineapple cole slaw, macaroni/potato salad, three bean salad
- Kalua pig (roasted pig), chicken long rice, deep fried mahi mahi, teriyaki beef, fried chicken
- Dinner rolls, white rice, poi (taro potato), lomi lomi salmon
- Chocolate, vanilla cake, haupia (coconut pudding)
- Sodas, iced tea, coffee or tea
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: lolret, July 2016
The staff were friendly, the food was delicious and the show was entertaining.
Reviewed by: Steve B, June 2016
wonderful show! The food was not that good....meat was too salty