- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your day trip continues with a drive through the picture-postcard countryside to Grasse, world capital of the perfume industry where you’ll have a guided tour of a perfumery. You'll also have some free time here to explore independently or visit the old town.
Enjoy the stunning views of the Alps, valleys and Mediterranean coastline as you drive up to the perched medieval village of Gourdon. You will have time for lunch (own expense) before moving on to the charming Loup Gorges. Sample the traditional floral-scented candy at the Florian confectionery, a French Riviera specialty.
Next, have a photo stop in Tourettes/Loup before visiting the second-most visited village in France, Saint Paul de Vence. With cobblestone lanes and chic art galleries, it’s easy to see why the town is so popular. You’ll have some time to explore this former haunt of the Impressionist painters before heading back to Nice where your tour ends.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Provence Countryside Small Group Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off(selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: dkmaf340, August 2016
This was a fascinating tour. Cannes was a beautiful coastal location with with streets oozing of the rich and famous. The perfumery in Grasse was very informative and smelled of flowery essence that soothed the heart. Gordon, the medieval hilltop village was so peaceful and surreal. The candy factory, Florian was such fun and very tasty. If you have a sweet tooth watch out. Our guide Camilia, as usual was a true delight. Her knowledge of the region was extensive and brought insight to the tour that made the day fun but also a learning experience.
Reviewed by: ERIC B, August 2016
Rolf was an Excellent tour guide! He was extremely informative about the area and the ride was very comfortable. We will definitely recommend him for any tour in the beautiful French Riviera!!