Admire the sea view from La Garoupe, pass the celebrities villas of Cap d'Antibes and arrive by the ramparts of Antibes. Here you will have free time to discover the Old Town and Picasso Museum (closed on Monday). Don't forget to check out Billionaire's Quay, overlooked by the 15th century Fort Vauban, and home to multi-million dollar yachts. Approximately 45 minutes is spent in Antibes.
The return journey to Nice is by the coast road.
This is a privately conducted tour with an English speaking guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Day Trip: Cannes and Antibes from Nice by Minivan
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Susan D, June 2016
The driver was excellent! He agreed to take us to St. Paul Vence instead of Cannes, which was a good decision. Antibes was pretty, but St. Paul Vence was very picturesque and had many lovely painting shops as well as others--a great place to visit!
Reviewed by: Lena, September 2014
Our tour guide Camile is so lovely and professional except the tour is not very interesting since the Picasso Museum is closed on Monday and we didnt like Cannes that much. Cannes is nice for staying and enjoy the beach, but not really for touring..nothing to see. Some how we appreciated Camile for the nice tour.