- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Next, head to Cannes and wander down Croisette Boulevard, where locals and visitors stroll by the sea in the sunshine. Peruse the boulevard’s luxury shops and boutiques, and stop outside the famous Film Festival Palace to see how many stars’ handprints you can recognize.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Private tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Aleksandrs B, January 2016
We were group of 7 and had a full day tour with FANTASTIC GUIDE VICTOR. If you want to hear facts that will actually STAY in your head unlike planty of other guidefactsandstories choose this guide. Also to be mentioned that he is very client oriented, patient and has a lot of knowledge about the region.
Reviewed by: sjackson, October 2014
This is a great way to spend a day Our tour guide was good company, informative and tailored the tour to us We had a fantastic time and would recommend this tour