Visit Eze, a medieval French village perched up high on the Middle Corniche with craft shops and excellent views of the Mediterranean coast, you’ll have a guided tour of a traditional perfumery.
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco, where you can visit the Old Town of Monaco and have free time to see the palace (open April to October), the changing of the guards, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum. You’ll then take a lap on Monte Carlo’s famous Formula One Grand Prix circuit and have more time to wander Casino Square, where you can shop for designer goods, see stunning gardens, marvel at sleek white yachts or try your hand in the casino.
On the way back to Nice, drive along the beautiful coastline of the Lower Corniche, which harbors ancient villages and sparkling marinas. Admire the bay and citadel of Villefranche as you return to your hotel in Nice.
This is a privately conducted tour with an English-speaking guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Suresh D, October 2016
I had booked a private tour from Antibes to Nice, Monaco and Eze.
This no doubt was one of my best trip ever. I say this for the following reason,
1. Our tour guide cum driver was simply amazing. 2. The places covered during the trip was perfectly organized. No hurrying
Overall a wonderful experienc
Reviewed by: Susan D, June 2016
The Monaco part of this trip was good, but Eze was really fantastic! What an amazing town! It took us back in time, truly lovely! We took three Viator tours, and they picked us up from the airport. I highly recommend them they met and exceeded expectations!