- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All necessary equipment included
You bike rental includes use of a helmet for your safety as well as a bike lock giving you piece of mind when stopping to explore a little further on foot. Design your own New York city sightseeing itinerary while getting out in the fresh air where the only limit is your imagination - and maybe your legs!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Spring: 9am to 7pm
- Summer: 8am to 8pm
- Fall: 9am to 7pm
- Winter: 10am to 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
New York City Bike Rental
- Mountain bike rental for one calendar day
- Day use of a helmet, handlebar bag, lock, bike tube, and pump
- One way boat ride on New York Water Taxi or East River Ferry
- Maps and suggested route information
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child tag-along trailers are available
- Helmets are required for all riders
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Chantel-jade H, July 2013
Perfect way to see Central Park.
Reviewed by: keith c, September 2012
Great tour with a friendly guide Tony.