On this fun and delicious food tour you'll visit several tasting stops and East Village eateries and may sample:
- Homemade Eastern European style delicacies
- Quintessential New York hot dogs
- Delectable and unique ice cream flavors
- A hot slice of New York style cheese pizza at an authentic neighborhood pizza joint
- New York's most popular egg cream
- Luscious and creamy cupcakes
- Soft steamed dumplings
*Please Note: The tasting stops are subject to change without notice
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Monday and Tuesday: Tour departs at 11:00am
- Thursday and Saturday: Tour departs at 2:00pm
- Friday: Tour departs at 5:30pm (No Friday departures beginning April 1, 2015)
- Sunday: Tour departs at 10:30am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sample New York pizza, arguably the best pizza there is
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Any dietary requirements/concerns should be notified at the check-out of this tour
- Eateries and itinerary of the tour is subject to change
Reviewed by: Andrea A, July 2016
We had a great time . It was our group and the tour catered to our wants . Joyce , the guide was very knowledgeable and personable . We tried a variety of different foods and they were all good . The egg cream was the best !! Highly recommend the tour!
Reviewed by: Joseph C, April 2016
Absolutely a great way to spend a Sunday morning! The food selections offered were great and the portions were definitely not skimpy!! We were all stuffed at the end of the tour. Our tour guide was great too and I would look forward to having her for another different tour too. I would recommend her to others and her name is Jessica. She definitely knew all about where we were eating, the types of food, plus, she pointed out a lot of other NYC bits of history and things to look for which really added a lot. Overall a great event.