Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- Visit the hotel, home to the Bass and Van der Woodsen families, where so many of the scenes from Gossip Girl take place
- Be "spotted" by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys
- See the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home
- Shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Pass by the movie theater where Serena stood Dan up for their date.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gossip Girl Tour
Tour of Gossip Girl film sites in New York departing at 10am
USD $49.00Pricing details
Gossip Girl Priority Seating
Priority Seating upgrade includes pre-boarding, guaranteed seating in the first 4 rows, and close access to the tour guide. Departs at 10am
USD $59.00Pricing details
Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Fiona S, July 2016
I really enjoyed seeing all the sights of Gossip Girl and seeing them in real life. I also really enjoyed getting some insider secrets about the series. Our tour guide Abbey knew exactly what she was talking about and always made sure to point out the different sites so we didn't miss them. I also liked how it wasn't just the main sites but also the smaller sites that were on the show such as the bakery where Blair gets her macaroons and where Serena shops etc so that was good as well. Overall the tour was great and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is a big fan of Gossip Girl.
Reviewed by: Rebecca T, July 2016
This tour was amazing!