- Visit the hotel, home to the Bass and Van der Woodsen families, where so many of the scenes from Gossip Girl take place
- Be "spotted" by that most ubiquitous blogger at the Constance Billard School for Girls/St. Jude School for Boys
- See the lavish Fifth Avenue building that Blair Waldorf calls home
- Shop at Henri Bendel where Blair and Serena shop
- Pass by the movie theater where Serena stood Dan up for their date.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
July & August - Daily
Holiday - 2pm tour on select dates
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Gossip Girl Tour
Tour of Gossip Girl film sites in New York departing at 10am
USD $49.00Pricing details
10am Tour Priority Seating
Priority Seating upgrade includes pre-boarding, guaranteed seating in the first 4 rows, and close access to the tour guide. Departs at 10am
USD $59.00Pricing details
Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Raphael C, January 2017
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: mary.rodriguez, December 2016
It was AMAZING!!!!! We got to see more than what we expected. There was ample time to stop and take photos and shop as well. The tour conductor was fantastic. Very knowledgable. They will play a snip it of the show at certain spots. I would definetly do it again.