Circle Line: New York Landmarks Cruise
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board. There are ramps available to enable wheelchair access; however, the toilets are not wheelchair accessible.
Circle Line Upgrade Options:
Cruise + North River Lobster
Includes $20 voucher per person for North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. North River Lobster Company offers fresh seafood, mason jar cocktails, buckets of beer and a raw bar in a relaxed, casual environment and is the perfect place to unwind or soak up the sun after your sightseeing cruise.
Cruise VIP Package (Available Monday-Thursday only)
This option puts your in the captain's chair with first class seating, premium views and at-seats service that will make you feel like you own the city! Enjoy comfortable upgraded seats, exclusive outdoor viewing area, food and beverage service from the comfort of your seat and skip-the-line privileges to avoid long lines. In addition, you'll receive a $25 voucher for the North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. North River Lobster Company offers fresh seafood, mason jar cocktails, buckets of beer and a raw bar in a relaxed, casual environment and is the perfect place to unwind or soak up the sun after your VIP sightseeing cruise.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- January 1 to March 13, 2016 – 3:30PM
- March 14 to May 1, 2016 – 12:30PM, 3:30PM
- May 2 to September 5, 2016 – 11:00AM, 12:30PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM
- September 6 to October 30, 2016 – 11:00AM, 1:30PM, 4:00PM
- October 31, 2016 to March 12, 2017 – 3:30PM
- Special schedule on Thanksgiving Day; closed on Christmas Day.
**Included with Upgrade Option**
- April 1 to May 31, 2016 - 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 5:00PM, 7:30PM, Saturday & Sunday also 9:30PM
- June 1 to August 31, 2016 - 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM, 6:00PM. 7:30PM, 9:00PM, Friday, Saturday and Sunday also 10:30PM
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Experience the grandeur of New York. You'll enjoy magnificent views of the world's premier skyline on this 1.5 cruise.
USD $37.00Pricing details
Cruise + North River Lobster
New York Landmarks Cruise + $20 voucher per person for North River Lobster Company, a floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83.
USD $49.99Pricing details
VIP Package 12:30pm
Premier seating on New York Landmarks Cruise 12:30pm departure plus $25 voucher for the North River Lobster Company, floating lobster shack located at neighboring Pier 83. Available Mon-Thurs only.
USD $68.75Pricing details
Circle Line Landmarks Cruise
- 1.5-hour cruise
- Onboard professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants do not receive a voucher with North River Lobster upgrade
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your preferred cruise departure time to allow for voucher exchange and boarding. In peak season, please arrive 1.5 hours prior to your preferred cruise departure time, although this is not a guarantee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rahul D, June 2016
Great way to look at Manhattan from all angles as this cruise goes a complete round on the river, starting from the Hudson river, to the Statue, then to the East river under the Brooklyn Bridge, up north, then on the other side on Hudson river and then back. You will get some amazing views throughout. Plus make sure to hit the bar while on the cruise. It's fun to sip a drink while Manhattan keeps showing itself in various ways to you!
Reviewed by: Julia P, May 2016
Really great, informative tour - our guide Chris was fantastic, and taught us so much about 'real', authentic New York without all the 'boring stuff' you might expect. Some beautiful photo ops and we got right up close and personal with the Statue of Liberty. I would highly recommend this tour.