- Fully narrated tour
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Circle Line Upgrade Option:
Cruise + Adventure Package
Includes 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental. Bike rental includes all necessary bike equipment including helmet, chain and basket. Bring comfortable shoes and clothes. Available daily from 9:00am-7:00pm. Kayak rental is weather permitting. Bring a camera, quick drying clothing and water friendly shoes. Children under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Participants must be in good health, over 5 feet tall and under 250 pounds to go on their own kayak. Available Tuesday – Sunday from 12:00pm-4:30pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- February 26 to April 24, 2016 – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 7:00PM
- April 25 to October 30, 2016 – Daily at 7:00PM
- October 31, 2016 to November 20, 2016 – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 6:00PM
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Harbor Lights Night Cruise
2 Hour Cruise Sunset and Evening City Views
USD $37.99Pricing details
Harbor Lights Night Cruise + 30-minute kayak rental and 1-hour bike rental
USD $57.99Pricing details
The city lights of Manhattan, New York
- Sightseeing cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants and strollers are allowed onboard
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Seating is based on a first-come first-served basis
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: William D, September 2016
Excellent trip up the Hudson. Bill the guide was 1st class and certainly new a lot about the area. Great night.
Reviewed by: Anika C, September 2016
Great tour, very insightful and relaxing