The Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour is suitable for all levels of fitness and takes a leisurely pace to suit all participants on the day. Bottled water and a snack are available during the tour to help keep those legs moving.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
(location provided on voucher)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Guided bike tour
- Bottled water
- Mountain bike rental and helmet
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Trailer carriages, trailer tandems and child seats are available on-site for children
- Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund
- Infants must be at least 1 year old and be able to wear a helmet and hold their head and upper body in an upward position
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: John C, October 2016
Really great, local guide and biking through New York
Reviewed by: Rebecca H, October 2016
This tour was lots of fun for my teenage boys and me.
It was a bit difficult going up the incline of the bridges, but not too bad.
Our guide Wallace was great and knew so much about the city and sights.
It was a perfect way to see the city and get some exercise too.