Small-Group Airboat Swamp Adventure and Plantation Tour from New Orleans
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
First, you will ride out to the quaint and remote Cajun Village close to Paradis, LA for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard small airboats, comfortably gliding over marshes, deep into secluded bayous for approximately 2 hours. You may even get to hold a baby alligator, feed giant catfish, or meet a nutria face to face.
Then, travel to the Destrehan Plantation for a guided tour. This historic plantation, on Louisiana's Old River Road, is a lavishly restored Greek Revival antebellum mansion. Here you will have free time to enjoy lush gardens and majestic live oaks.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from downtown New Orleans & French Quarter hotels only
(May depart later than stated)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am. Even with these specified times, there can be a 30 minute window before and after the stated time in which the pick-up occurs.
USD $150.00Pricing details
Departs at 11:00am. Even with these specified times, there can be a 30 minute window before and after the stated time in which the pick-up occurs.
USD $150.00Pricing details
Small-Group Airboat Ride and Plantation Tour from New Orleans
- Transport by 13-passenger air-conditioned van
- 2-hour airboat ride
- Tour of Destrehan Plantation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals are permitted. Please advise at time of booking to arrange accommodations
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Due to the nature of the airboat, children under the age of 5, pregnant women, people with back or neck issues or recent surgeries are not allowed to participate.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Jennifer F, June 2016
The small airboat was the way to go and we had an excellent captain. Gary had spent his life on and around the swamp and this was evident in his abundant knowledge. We had lots of laughs and enjoyed the peacefulness when the motor stopped running. Thank you Gary for your environmentalist views as well and the perfect tour
Reviewed by: Sharon R, June 2016
A great experience in a group of only 7 of us.
The air boat ride was a highlight of our trip meeting our guide and driver/ pilot Garry who was fun and knowledgable, entertaining us with his local knowledge and very funny tales.
I would highly recommend the airboat tour, the plantation house is a must, it is an important part of this areas history.