Start your ghost tour at Jackson Brewery, where you’ll meet your entertaining guide and set off to various haunted sites. There's no guarantee you will spot a ghost, but you'll see where you're most likely to meet one! Learn about the spirits that inhabit the Bourbon Orleans Hotel – formerly a theater, ballroom, orphanage and convent – where the staff and guests report regular sightings of uninvited guests. Walk to O'Flaherty's Pub and hear the story of several resident ghosts who dislike one another.
Be sure to bring your camera. You never know who will want to pose for a picture!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Cemetery closed on some holidays, Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the bus. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kim C, July 2016
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Lucille L, June 2016
Guide was really knowledgeable