Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates, as you make your way to the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. Here, you'll see the longest bridge over water in the world, the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.
Following the path of the St Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world, pass stately mansions, the homes of former kings and queens of Mardi Gras and the beautiful Garden District. View Tulane University and Loyola University across from Audubon Park, home to the Audubon Zoo, rated one of the top five zoos in the nation.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
New Orleans City Bus Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- St Louis Cemetery #3
- City Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point, just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the coach. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Coaches are unable to accommodate motorized scooters. If customers are able to get off the scooter, they can board bus and leave their scooter at the ticket office.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Elizabeth J, January 2017
Very knowledgeable tour guide! Enjoyed the sights as well as the stories!
Reviewed by: Cheryl A, July 2016
This tour was amazing!