- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- Family friendly
Then, if the weather permits, you'll go for a snorkel with your guide as sharks swim calmly below you. Or, if you prefer, you can watch the sharks being fed from the boat. Sharks are one of the most fascinating marine animals you will ever see, and on this cruise you'll see them up close and personal in perfect safety.
Please note that pickup times commence prior to tour departure.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children under the age of four not permitted
- Participants must have good physical health
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- East End hotels: 7:45am
- Paradise Island: 8am
- Downtown hotels: 8:15am
- Cable Beach hotels: 8:30am
- Orange Hill Inn: 8:40am
- Lyford: 8:50am
- East End hotels: 11:45am
- Paradise Island: 12pm
- Downtown hotels: 12:15pm
- Cable Beach hotels: 12:30pm
- Orange Hill Inn: 12:40pm
- Lyford: 12:50pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
USD $84.99Pricing details
Tour departs at 1:30pm. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
USD $84.99Pricing details
Snorkel in the Bahamas!
- The use of mask, fins, snorkel, and snorkel vest
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wetsuit (rental available)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Approximate rental cost for a wetsuit is $10 per day
- This tour allows a maximum of 60 people per tour
- Actual snorkel time is approximately 3 hours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: elenasmyly, August 2016
The group was beginning diverssnubasnorkelers. Three snorkeling sites - the first was with the sculpture, it was more for the beginning divers and the snuba people, it was long and uneventful for us, not much to see. The second was in the coral reef, it was a lot of fun to snorkel with the fishes. The last one was probably 5 minutes dip with the sharks, we were told to hold the rope and move our fins to pretend to be fish so the sharks dont come to investigate. The little girl next to me panicked and the tour guy helped her. They are very good and attentive. Overall, it was fun!
Reviewed by: Ashleigh T, August 2016
It was great!