Take an underwater cruise in your own submarine! Perfect for swimmers and non-swimmers alike, you'll zoom effortlessly around the coral gardens on your SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) submarine. It's a truly unique experience, offering a memorable opportunity to interact with Nassau's colorful tropical fish and living coral.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
Your SUB underwater experience begins with an orientation provided by your professional SUB guide. During the briefing, you'll learn basic piloting skills and simple operating and communication procedures.
Following your orientation, you will board the comfortable custom-built support vessel to cruise to one of Nassau's famous reefs. Then, when you take to the water in your seahorse-shaped submarine, you'll be propelled to a depth of 15 feet (4.5 meters) to cruise around a coral reef and alongside colorful fish at a speedy two knots.
Throughout your submarine adventure, a team of professional SUB guides will supervise and escort you around the spectacular coral reef, feeding the fish along the way and stopping to point out the marine life.
Custom videos of your submarine experience will be available for purchase after your undersea excursion.
- Must be at least 12 years of age.
- Must have good physical health.
- Must be at least five feet tall.
- Cannot be pregnant or have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, a personal history of heart attacks, heart problems or strokes, recently diagnosed high blood pressure, be taking antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, or have problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tours depart from Southwest Bay Street, Nassau or near the cruise ship terminal
- East End hotels: 7:45am
- Paradise Island: 8:00am
- Downtown hotels: 8:15am
- Cable Beach hotels: 8:30am
- West of Cable Beach hotels: 8:40am
- East End hotels: 11:45am
- Paradise Island: 12:00pm
- Downtown hotels: 12:15pm
- Cable Beach hotels: 12:30pm
- West of Cable Beach hotels: 12:40pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9:30am SUB Adventure
Tour starts at 9:30am. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
USD $147.99Pricing details
1:30pm SUB Adventure
Tour starts at 1:30pm. Hotel pickup commences prior to this time.
USD $147.99Pricing details
Nassau SUB Bahamas Adventure
- SUB briefing
- Use of a SUB unit for a dive (approximately 30 minutes)
- SUB guides to assist you
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wetsuit hire (approximately USD10.00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Video available for purchase on the day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour allows a maximum of 30 people per tour
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Donald K, February 2017
Awesome experience.The whole staff at Stuarts Cove were friendly and knowledgeable. The underwater sights of fish
and corral were an amazing sight
Reviewed by: Michael C, February 2017
This is really three adventures in one. The ride from the cruise ship port to the Nassau SUB Bahamas Adventure location is about 20 minutes and offers a great overview of Nassau neighborhoods. The boat ride out to the SUB Adventure site is about 20 minutes or so and provides great views of Nassau from the water. The SUB Adventure itself is out of this world. At one point in the adventure, a member of the SUB adventure staff sprinkles some fish food on the plastic bubble of your private sub and the fish swarm over the entire bubble making it impossible to see anything else. I highly recommend this excursion. I have not experiences anything similar to it in any of my travels.