- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Step back in time on a history tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Royal Castle of Herrenchiemsee and Fraueninsel Day Tour from Munich
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Guided tour in Castle Herrenchiemsee (does NOT include entrance fee)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Boat ride (approximately EUR 10.00)
- Entrance to Castle Herrenchiemsee (approximately EUR 13.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tryon B, October 2016
Enjoyed the lake, the islands, the castle, and an excellent guide
Reviewed by: Alison B, July 2016
A wonderful trip with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide. We were delighted to see the third Castle of the Mad King Ludwig or, as they called him in Munich - The Swan King. It was a wonderful copy of Verseilles and even though unfinished, the furnishings and glitter of the rooms viewed were astounding.
Fraueninsel was lovely and the church another gorgeous example of Medieva/Baroque architecture and furnishing.