Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From your centrally located Montego Bay hotel
Hotel pickup times vary. Your departure time will be advised when you call the tour operator to re-confirm your booking.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Blue Mountains of Jamaica
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to Devon House (excluding interior guided tour)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to the Bob Marley Museum (approx. USD 20 for adults and USD 10 for children)
- Guided tour of Devon House (approx. USD 10)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attire is casual (shirt and shorts). Please bring a camera and pocket money
- If you choose to go inside the Bob Marley Museum, admission must be paid direct (not included). Touring the museum takes approximately 20 minutes
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Bruce I, February 2017
Our day trip from Montego Bay to Kingston was great! Our purpose was to get a better idea of the island of Jamaica as this was our first visit. We were picked up at our resort shortly after six AM by our driver, Garfield. He was great. He informed us of interesting facts along the route which provided a segway to information about Jamaica which he provided as we drove. The drive over the Blue Mountains included great vistas of the local terrain, and at various points, views of local small villages.
The drive through the city of Kingston took us through the port district, the business district, and a drive through the Jamaican Beverley Hills. From there we drove through the university grounds before arriving at the home of Bob Marley. Our tour of the house was interesting and provide another glimpse of Jamaican heritage and culture. A quick lunch at a local food fair and an ice cream at Devon House completed the tour.
The trip back over the Blue Mountains was quiet, but again offered similar vistas as the morning trip. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to gain a little more knowledge of the island.
Reviewed by: Charles F, July 2016
Great time, good tour guide .