- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
After exploring Key West you'll take 2-hour visit to the coral reef on a catamaran snorkeling cruise. Before entering the water to snorkel, the friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the ocean”, you will discover the wonders of the underwater world and its abundance of marine life including tropical species found nowhere else on earth. You'll spend 1-hour snorkeling.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Key West Sail and Snorkel
- Day Trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2-hour catamaran cruise
- 1-hour snorkeling
- Professional snorkeling instruction and equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admissions unless stated
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: The snorkel portion of the tour is subject to weather conditions and it is not known if the snorkel portion will operate until you are in Key West. If it is not safe to operate you will be refunded for the snorkel portion of your tour
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kim G, April 2016
The sailing part of the tour was fantastic, and I'd highly recommend a day out on the water to appreciate the tropical feel of the Keys. However, I was expecting a bit more from the bus tour down to Key West - it was basically a shuttle service that stopped at McDonalds and dropped you at the wharf to then go find the snorkeling tour. I only had 50mins before and after the snorkeling trip, which wasn't really enough time to see or do anything else. As a result, I don't feel like I know much about Key West from the experience apart from walking past the many t-shirt shops and bars. Snorkeling trip - 5 out of 5, bus trip just a 1 I'm afraid.
Reviewed by: Alexis H, June 2015
The coral wasn't great. There were barely any fishes in the water to look at but key west was nice. The bus ride is super long so get comfy.