- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Scenic air tour
- Breakfast included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
After your breathtaking hot-air balloon flight you'll enjoy a gourmet champagne breakfast. The meal begins with fruit, yogurt, cereal and muesli, followed by a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast, with tea and coffee, orange juice and Chandon champagne.
Your full-day excursion tour continues with a Yarra Valley winery tour. Travel by air-conditioned luxury minivan to four premium wineries. Yering Station, Balgownie Estate, Yering Farm and Domaine Chandon. Learn about traditional wine-making techniques as you sample some of Australia's best wines. You'll also enjoy a superb lunch at Balgownie Estate restaurant with a complimentary glass of wine.
The afternoon highlight of the Yarra Valley winery tour is a private tour of the award-winning Domaine Chandon winery, known for its fine sparkling wines and stunning scenery, where you'll also enjoy a glass of wine with gourmet food platters.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Melbourne CBD hotels (within a 3000 postcode)
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Balgownie Estate in the Yarra Valley at approximately 4pm
Melbourne at approximately 5:00pm with drop-off at the following six locations:
- The George Hotel, St Kilda
- 7-11 Convenience Store - corner Flinders Street and Spencer Street, City
- St Paul's Cathedral, City
- Her Majesties Theatre, City
- Hertz Car Rentals, City
- Roundabout at North Melbourne
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departing from Yarra Valley
One-hour scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley with hot buffet champagne breakfast and Yarra Valley winery tour including lunch. Tour departs from Balgownie Estate, Yarra Valley
USD $390.48Pricing details
Departing Melbourne CBD Hotels
One-hour scenic hot air balloon flight over the Yarra Valley with hot buffet champagne breakfast and Yarra Valley winery tour including lunch. Includes pickup & drop off from Melbourne city hotels
USD $390.48Pricing details
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight and Winery Tour
- Buffet breakfast with sparkling wine
- Glass of wine with lunch
- Wine tastings at 4 wineries
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Drop-off at specified central Melbourne locations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 90 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 16 people per hot air balloon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Minimum age is 18 years for consumption of alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Parents or guardians of children under the age of 12 must sign a wavier of responsibility for the safety of the child whilst on bus
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Olalekan A, July 2016
We were up before the crack of dawn. Fortunately for us it didn and #39;t rain. The view from Yarra was stunning. I highly recommend the winery tour that comes with the package. You and #39;ll have a swell time.
Reviewed by: Hilary P, June 2016
Although we weren't able to do the winery tour and balloon flight on the same day due to weather conditions both events were spectacular and we enjoyed them immensely. The views on the balloon flight were amazing and the crew exceptional. The hosts on the winery tour were knowledgeable and accommodating.