A really convenient location for those of you staying west of Maui, the Maui snorkeling tour meets at the location to get fitted with snorkeling equipment for your "Maui snorkeling safari". The area provides easy paddling, allowing you to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Ukumehame Valley. Once in the water, you'll discover a tropical heaven. Admire beautiful coral teaming with sea-life as well as the friendly, endangered green sea turtles.
Paddling distance is approx. 2.5 miles (4km).
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7:15am
USD $79.57Pricing details
Ukumehame Snorkel Safari
- Beach Instructions and Safety Talk
- Guide Assisted Launch and Landings
- Quality Snorkel Equipment, PFD, and Where Required, Water Socks
- Light refreshments
- Quality Touring Kayaks - Singles and Doubles Available
- CPR and First Aid Certified Guides with Many Years Ocean Experience
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paddling distance is 2.5 miles
- The 10:30am tour is only available to guests who are 12 years and over. The 7:15am tour is much better for weather and for children aged 6 years and over
- Not recommended for child aged 5and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David P, September 2015
Our guide, Garrett, was knowledgeable and very helpful! He anticipated what we needed to know and told us beforehand! Great fun!
Reviewed by: Debora G, August 2015
good experience and easy to see turtle!!
We had snorkeling in the only beach with shark alert in maui.