Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
This tour returns to the original departure point at approximately 12:00pm (noon)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pali Sea Cliff Kayak Discovery
- Beach instructions and safety talk
- Guide assisted launch and landings
- Quality snorkel equipment, PFD, and where required, water socks
- light refreshments
- Quality touring kayaks - singles and doubles available
- CPR and first aid certified guides with many years ocean experience
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paddling distance is 5 miles
- Not recommended for child aged 11and under
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Guests should be agreeable to alternate location of Makena if conditions are not considered safe due to weather
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Tina M, November 2015
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this kayak trip, it was an early start but very much worth getting up for! Our guide was AMAZING and had all of the kayaks and gear set and ready to go. He gave us a quick but effective lesson on the proper technique for rowing and explained in detail the importance of kayak and snorkel safety. The morning was beautiful and during our 5 mile journey he shared much information about the geographical area, island history and native animal and sea life. During the snorkeling he was very attentive to the needs of everyone and was mindful to point out the unique fish and coral as we passed. The small group atmosphere was really nice and we enjoyed getting to know the other participants. I would highly recommend this excursion to anyone who loves adventure and has a desire to learn more of what makes the beautiful island of Maui so special.
Reviewed by: Bethany R, September 2015
Garret was an awesome guide and pointed out a plethora of cool facts about the island and surrounding history along the snorkel and kayak tour. We saw handfuls of turtles at the cleaning station, marine fish, and along the whole trip felt safe. We'll definitely return for the whale season and ask for Garret as our guide! Highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting a more private tour with an edge of excitement and personal attention.