Book and save 9% compared to the local supplier's prices!
Climb onboard your luxury, air-conditioned A-star helicopter. Each helicopter has six forward-facing seats providing each passenger unobstructed 180-degree views. Recline on leather seats, listen to the stereo CD music and hear descriptive narration from your friendly, professional pilot.
The multi-vision video system records all the great sites of your tour, including the pilot narration set to background music. After the flight, you may purchase a DVD or VHS version of your flight for an additional charge.
Enjoy enchanting waterfalls and the awe-inspiring Haleakala Crater, Maui's own sleeping volcano with a summit extending into the heavens more than 10,000 feet (3050 meters) and admire the tropical Hana Rainforest before Maui helicopter tours return to the Kahului Heliport.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from the Kahului Heliport
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hana Haleakala Tour
- 45 minute flight over East Maui
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Ghazaleh F, September 2016
AMAZING EXPERIENCE!! WHAT A VIEW! BEST PART OF OUR TRIP
Reviewed by: Michele C, June 2016
Fabulous. I would highly recommend it!