Book by December 16, 2016 to save 20% off our previously offered price, for Travel until October 31, 2017!
Only a few hours from the great city of Luxor lies Aswan, the gateway to Abu Simbel. This Private Convoy Transfer from Luxor to Aswan will take the hassle out of traveling between the two cities and provide you with a safe and comfortable journey. Transfer services are available three times a day.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am
Departs at 11am
Departs at 3pm
Private Convoy Transfer from Luxor to Aswan
- Professional driver
- One-way private convoy transfer
- Optional gratuities
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If the transfer is to commence from the airport, you must allow a minimum of 90 minutes between the time of your flight arrival and time of convoy departure
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Christopher G, United Kingdom, August 2012
Amazing trip by road and one to undertake if possible. Tamar and our driver picked us up at our Hotel in Luxor and delivered us safely to our Hotel in Aswan. Just a point here though......Don't be misled by the wording 'convoy' as we were transported in an air conditioned car with no other vehicles travelling with us, however, even though the political situation in Egypt is still unsettled their were various police check points on the way which was safeguarding our journey along with Tamar and our driver and we never felt insecure at all.
Reviewed by: Jeff O, December 2010