Glide over to the Santa Monica Pier, with its abundance of thrill rides, street performers, restaurants and shops. See the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium and Pacific Park. Cruise by the California Heritage Museum on Main Street and see lavish Santa Monica homes.
Then cruise over to the eclectic enclave of Venice, which was laid out by developer Abbot Kinney as a fantasy replica of the northern Italian city. Today Venice is home to a thriving underground arts scene, an active beach community and lots of bohemian charm.
Admire the bustling scene of the Venice Beach Boardwalk, which includes the bodybuilders of Muscle Beach and the colorful artwork on the graffiti walls. Pass the studio of actor and artist Dennis Hopper and plenty of skate and surf shops.
Throughout your tour, listen to your guide share facts and stories about the history and culture of Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Keep your energy up with complimentary bottled water and chips, and stop for fun photos along your way. Your 2-hour southern California Segway tour concludes back at Hotel Casa Del Mar on the Santa Monica oceanfront.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am departure; 2-hour Segway tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
11am departure; 2-hour Segway tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
2pm departure; 2-hour Segway tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
4pm; 2-hour Segway tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
Santa Monica and Venice Beach Segway Tour
- 30-minute Segway Orientation
- Use of Segway and safety equipment (helmet)
- Snacks and beverages
- Narration by professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. email, phone number) in the Special Requirements box at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years. Riders 12 to 15 years must have a parent present to both sign a waiver and participate on the tour.
- Riders 16 to 17 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver but are allowed to ride without a parent present.
- Minimum weight is 100lbs (45kg), maximum is 250lbs (113kg)
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to participate
- While this tour is not physically demanding, you must have a decent level of fitness and be able to climb stairs without assistance
- Tours operate rain or shine
Reviewed by: John K, March 2016
It was a great tour! The segways were a blast. Allowed us to cover lots of ground in a minimal amount of time. Our guide, Cameron, was very informative and made the tour lots of fun.
Reviewed by: JaneMM, November 2015
Fun! This was our best day in LA! Loved our guide.