See extravagant homes on Wilshire Blvd and Benedict Canyon Drive of famous celebrities. Admire the Beverly Hills Hotel and The Beverly Hilton, both of which have hosted many celebrities.
Glide past elegant Greystone Mansion, which once was a popular TV and movie shooting location. Cruise past City Hall, see the famous Beverly Hills sign at Beverly Gardens, and window shop on Rodeo Drive.
Pause for photos at the various sights on your path, and stay energized with complimentary bottled water and chips. Your 2-hour Segway tour of one of the most luxurious neighborhoods in the US ends back in central Beverly Hills.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
9am departure; 2-hour Segway tour of Beverly Hills
11am departure; 2-hour Segway tour of Beverly Hills
2pm departure; 2-hour Segway tour of Beverly Hills
4pm departure; 2-hour Segway tour of Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills Segway Tour
- 30-minute Segway Orientation
- Use of Segway and safety equipment (helmet)
- Snacks and beverages
- Narration by professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. email, phone number) in the Special Requirements box at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years. Riders 12 to 15 years must have a parent present to both sign a waiver and participate on the tour.
- Riders 16 to 17 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver but are allowed to ride without a parent present.
- Minimum weight is 100lbs (45kg), maximum is 250lbs (113kg)
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to participate
- While this tour is not physically demanding, you must have a decent level of fitness and be able to climb stairs without assistance
- Tours operate rain or shine
Reviewed by: Prashant M, December 2016
Highly recommend it !!
Reviewed by: Alan W, June 2015
Joss was a very good guide ,the tour was first class,took us touring the streets of Beverly Hills showing us all the expensive houses and took us down rodeo drive past all the designer shops.I was travelling with my son who liked all the expensive cars so joss took us to Ferrari and Lamborghini show rooms and even said you can go inside and take pictures as he knew the staff.could not recommend this another plus free cold water on arrival..was impressed that the tour went ahead just with the 2 of us as other tours we have done if company's do not get minimum numbers they cancel.Check this out you will have a lot of fun.