- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
Starting in Westminster, you will see the historic buildings of St Paul's Cathedral and the Houses of Parliament; pass under the iconic Millennium Bridge and Tower Bridge, and see the more recent iconic constructions of Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena, the Thames Barrier, and the London Eye.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The London Showboat Dinner Cruise on the Thames River
- Pre-cruise glass of sparkling wine
- Delicious 4-course dinner
- Choice of half bottle of red or white wine with your meal
- Live singer performing songs from West End shows
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon mousse with a mustard and dill center
- Vegetarian option: Feta salad with walnuts, green beans, cherry tomatoes, roast peppers, pumpkin and olives
- Tomato, roast pepper and basil soup
- Roast chicken wrapped in parma ham, dauphinoise potato, mushroom, seasonable vegetables, served with a thyme and red wine sauce
- Vegetarian option: Lasagne, made with artichokes, spinach, saute of mixed mushrooms and goat cheese, and served with seasonal vegetables
- White, dark and milk chocolate truffle cake with raspberry sauce, served with tea or coffee
Please note: menus subject to change without notice.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Allan T, January 2017
My wife and had did this tour on October 28, 2016, it was great, Very well organized and the food top rated, Staff were very attentive, and super nice and were well versed in the menu. Would highly recommend this tour
Reviewed by: Zmzmzm97, October 2016
We were on a London, Paris,Rome .. added Venice tour. This was probably one of our most enjoyable evenings.. we were celebrating our 45th Anniversary, this a perfect ending to our last night in London... great job everyone... so much nicer than any other dinner/ cruise we did on tour..