Create your own London itinerary as you cruise the Thames, hopping on and off where you please, adhering to your own schedule and no-one else's.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Millbank Pier (for Tate Britain)
- Waterloo Pier (for the London Eye)
- Embankment Pier (for Covent Garden and the West End)
- Bankside Pier (for Tate Modern & The Shakespeare’s Globe)
- London Bridge City Pier (for London Dungeon & Borough Market)
- Tower Pier (for The Tower of London & St Paul’s Cathedral)
- Canary Wharf Pier (for Shops, bars & restaurants)
- Greenwich Pier (for National Maritime Museum, Royal Observatory & Planetarium)
- QE2 Pier (for The O2 Arena & David BeckhamFootball Academy)
- Royal arsenal Woolwich (for Firepower ArtilleryMuseum)
Every 20 minutes from 8:50am - midnight (weekends and bank holidays)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Thames Clippers River Roamer: Hop On Hop Off Pass
- One day River Roamer ticket
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Electric wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on the boats
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Nancy M, July 2016
Very easy way to get to the most popular sight seeing sites with no traffic. A great way to see the beautiful bridges of London. Boats were clean and staff was friendly. Wait time was no more than 10 minutes.
Reviewed by: Robin F, July 2016
I highly recommend doing the boat tour. Watching the Skyline of London change as to travel down the Thames River is spectacular.