The show received its world premiere at Her Majesty's Theatre in London on 9th October 1986 and has since been played out to over 9,500 audiences in the West End. A true theatre blockbuster that is not to be missed whilst in London!
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
You have the choice of two seating options for the performance. Standard priced seats offer a good view of the stage and are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle. Alternatively, opt for top priced seating and enjoy a full view of the stage and get closer to the stars!
Make the most of a memorable evening and enjoy a pre-show dinner at Prezzo Restaurant, Haymarket. Serving Italian cuisine, Prezzo Restaurant has something for everyone and is situated right in the heart of London's theatre district. Sample menus can be viewed in the itinerary section (below).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Prezzo Restaurant, Haymarket
Her Majesty's Theater
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Top Price Seating
Top price tickets guarantee a full view of the stage with no obstructions
USD $85.74Pricing details
Standard price tickets offer clear view of the stage. They are usually located in the rear stalls or dress circle.
USD $72.55Pricing details
Top Price Seating & Dinner
Ticket for top price seating for Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theater, including two-course dinner at Prezzo Restaurant at strictly 6:00pm
USD $98.93Pricing details
Phantom of the Opera Theater Show
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 72 hours, subject to availability
- Seats together will not be guaranteed for a booking of more than 4 people
- Wheelchair locations are available on a request basis only
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Baked mushrooms stuffed with grand padano cheese, garlic, onions, mushrooms and breadcrumbs
- Calamari dusted with seasoned flour and served with garlic mayonnaise
- Penne Con Bufala (Buffalo milk mozzarella, sliced cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil in a tomato sauce)
- Classic Caesar Salad (cos lettuce, grand padano cheese, white anchovies, cherry tomatoes, focaccia croutons and Caesar dressing)
- Ciabatta Milanese (breaded chicken breast fillet with melted cheese, lettuce, plum tomatoes and garlic mayonaisse in a toasted ciabatta loaf)
- Toffee Roast Banana Cheesecake, topped with cream
- Selection of Gelato
Reviewed by: dmrodman, September 2016
I have seen the phantom three times in different locations !! I would see the phantom three more times in this theater it was WONDERFUL !!!!
Reviewed by: Andrew K, August 2016
The dinner was good. The show was outstanding. I have seen The Phantom of the opera 11 times before and this was one of the best productions I have seen.