- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Rail Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Arrives: St Pancras Station - 10:34pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Budget Independent Rail Tour to Paris by Eurostar
- One day Visite Paris Pass (Zones 1 - 3)
- Paris information pack, with city map, metro map
- Round-trip standard class Eurostar tickets and seat reservations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Museums entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Wheelchair accessible
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: WengKi C, November 2015
Highly recommended. Had a wonderful day in Paris.
Reviewed by: Edit K, October 2015
Very well planned ... We only used the ticket service but it was great. No issues at all.
Highly recommend it .... And cheaper than Eurostar