Book and save 9% compared to other travel sites!
On your horseback trail ride, you will ride through the Southern Nevada desert, surrounded by mountains and Joshua trees. If you are lucky you may catch sight of big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits. The ride is approximately 1 hour.
Dinner will be served in the country-style ranch house - Your choice of chicken or steak, baked potato, corn on the cob, rolls and a slice of good ol' American apple pie.
Your evening concludes with relaxing around the campfire under the bright stars of the Nevada desert (weather permitting).
You will be returned to your hotel with plenty of time still left to enjoy the legendary night life of Las Vegas.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride with Dinner
- Horseback trail tide
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Dinner - vegetarian meals available upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Please note: The campfire is weather dependent and may not be able to occur if there is wind or rain
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Marcus R, August 2016
Reviewed by: Anthony B, July 2016
Great staff, great ride, great company a peaceful break from the razzmatazz of Vegas...would do it again. If you love the outdoors and horses, do it you won't regret it.