- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Scenic helicopter flight
Start your twilight adventure with limousine transfers from your Las Vegas hotel to the airport. Board your helicopter for a twilight flight over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam from a vantage point like no other. During the flight, listen to informative narration by your pilot on your two-way headset and you are welcome to ask questions.
Continue your helicopter flight over downtown Las Vegas, Glitter Gulch and the Fremont Street Experience. Fly by the Stratosphere Tower and soar over the fabulous lights of the Las Vegas Strip. Catch a glimpse of the dancing waters of the Bellagio fountains, see the Eiffel Tower of Paris and New York skyline, and admire the Great Pyramid and Sphinx of the Luxor!
The flight time is approximately 35 minutes and on return to the helipad your limousine awaits to whisk you back to your hotel.
For a roomier experience, upgrade your flight to an EC-130 helicopter which allows for more leg room and can accommodate more weight per seat. See Additional Info for more details on weight restrictions.
All helicopters hold a maximum of 6 people and have large windows to maximize your sightseeing during the flight.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Vegas Strip and Hoover Dam Twilight Helicopter Tour by A-Star Helicopter
USD $199.99Pricing details
Vegas Strip and Hoover Dam Twilight Helicopter Tour by EC-130 Helicopter
USD $224.99Pricing details
Vegas Strip and Hoover Dam Twilight Helicopter Tour
- 35-minute (approx.) flight (helicopter based on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride in an A-Star helicopter is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st). If passengers weigh in between 275lbs and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st), you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130.
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking and provided there’s space on the aircraft
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Richard A, October 2016
Our pilot Sam 80 was outstanding! Very friendly and informative. We truly enjoyed the helicopter ride and all the sights.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, September 2016
My daughter surprised me with the special helicopter ride for my birthday and I had the best time. We got to sit up front with the pilot which gave us the best views. Getting to see all of the beautiful mountains, Hoover Dam and then going over Lake Mead was beautiful. I especially enjoyed seeing downtown Las Vegas and the Las Vegas strip. I wish we could have gone longer.