- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Fully narrated tour
- Hotel pickup included
Through your travels you'll experience the magnificent backdrop of the Mojave Desert and learn about many Native American cultures. Discover those roads less traveled in a 4WD vehicle when you will venture off road where views reveal unique hidden splendors.
Lunch is included, please advise of your sandwich selection in the 'Special Requirements' field at the time of booking:
- Deluxe Turkey ( with cranberry and stuffing)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Valley of Fire Luxury Tour Trekker Excursion
- Tour Trekker Experience
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Maria B, September 2016
It was great! It is a wonderful landscape to visit and touch with your feet and hands. If you are staying in LV it is a really nice half-day trip you should fit into your agenda. Very well structured. Maybe instead of around 6 hours I would extend by 1 hour to be able to do more stops during the way in the wonderful valley of fire. It is being on Mars. Howesome!
Reviewed by: Janice K, September 2016
Jerry was a fantastic guide through the Valley of Fire.