Drive a buggy on a guided off-road adventure through the dramatic red rock formations of the Valley of Fire. Take a smooth and easy ride through the spectacular desert landscape on an exciting, but safe, half-day adventure not too far from Las Vegas.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
The area you'll be riding in on this tour has been featured by numerous magazines as one of the top off-road riding areas in the United States. While you will occasionally encounter Big Horn sheep and other wildlife, the Valley of Fire is world renowned for its beautiful rock formations and red sand (it really is red, not bright brown). If you are a trekkie you will recognize many of the early Star Trek sets. Yes, you can go to the land of Kirk and Spock. However teleporting is out of the question!
All buggies are custom built for the rugged Nevada terrain, and come equipped with roll cages, seatbelts, goggles and helmets for your safety. The buggies are similar to your regular car with a steering wheel, brake pedal, and gas pedal. It's your responsibility to operate the vehicle safely.
Please Note: Single Seat buggy's are not offered on this tour. If you wish to have your own personal buggy, you must purchase a two-seater. The price displayed is a per person rate based on six passengers. Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 3.5-4 hours.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels
Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 3.5-4 hours.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Two-seater buggy, 3.5-hour buggy ride. Price per person based on two passengers. Departs at 7am
USD $332.39Pricing details
Four-seater buggy, 3.5-hour buggy ride. Price per person based on four passengers. Departs at 7am
USD $221.59Pricing details
Valley of Fire Buggy Tour
- 3.5 hour guided buggy ride
- All safety gear
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled Water
- Park fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license when accompanied with an adult aged 18 years or over (Photo ID will be required)
- Please Note: Single Seat buggys are not offered on this tour. If you wish to have your own personal buggy, you must purchase 2 seats.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Brian R, February 2014
We were very happy with our guide Armando he was really nice and helpful we will definitely be back again thanks to him
Reviewed by: Cutie Repolinos, Brazil, May 2013