Book with us and save 6% compared to another travel site!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic air tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
At the Grand Canyon, the greatest natural wonder of the world, you'll descend below the depths of the canyon walls, accessible only by helicopter. Here, you'll experience the untouched grandeur of the Grand Canyon while enjoying a champagne picnic in the heart of Hualapai Indian territory, overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
Your unforgettable tour continues as you soar along the Canyon Rim on your way to the Valley of Fire to witness its flaming red rock formations. Complete your VIP tour with an incredible bird's-eye view of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel. You'll receive a complimentary Grand Canyon movie and souvenir photograph as a keepsake of your visit
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot. All flights are operated by an EC-130 helicopter.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning departure for the VIP Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim and Valley of Fire Helicopter Tour; departs between 9:30am and 9:45am (depending on season)
USD $559.99Pricing details
Afternoon departure for the VIP Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim and Valley of Fire Helicopter Tour; departs between 12:15pm and 12:30pm (depending on season)
USD $559.99Pricing details
VIP Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim and Valley of Fire Helicopter Tour
- 45-minute (approx.) flight to the Grand Canyon
- 55-minute (approx.) flight to Las Vegas through the Valley of Fire
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- Complimentary souvenir photograph (per group)
- Complimentary Grand Canyon movie USB (per group)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: the listed price does not include a US $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger weights,including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking providing there’s space on the aircraft
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Robin D, July 2015
Wonderful tour. State of the art helicopter and excellent pilot.
Reviewed by: Douglas B, June 2015
We had Mike with the Spike in his hair. Very knowledgeable. Very calm and confident which made us feel hugely at ease. WONDERFUL trip. Before leaving, when I was asked what I paid, eyebrows were raised. Now that I've BEEN on the trip? We got so much back on our investment. Just an unforgettable experience. Top notch professional handling from the moment of pickup to the moment of return.