Book and travel by February 28, 2017 and save 31% off our previously offered price!
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus or coach
- Trained guides - Listen to your expert guide, fully trained and knowledgeable on all aspects of Hoover Dam and it's history. They are often referred to as Dam Encyclopedias!
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour - See the history of Hoover Dam, view the numerous exhibits which explain how the dam was built, how it operates and who benefits from the water and electricity
- A Walk on the Top - Fully guided comprehensive 45-minute walking tour over the top of the dam
- Fun interactive tour guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 7:25 AM Golden Nugget
- 7:35 AM Stratosphere
- 7:40 AM Circus Circus
- 7:50 AM Treasure Island
- 8:00 AM Bally's
- 8:15 AM Monte Carlo
- 8:20 AM Excalibur
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Super Hoover Dam Express Tour
- Professional guide
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour
- Walk On The Top Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, or has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a powerplant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Rita C, January 2017
I had a wonderful time. Thank You Jason and Donald for all of the fun! Thank you for all of the great history! It was very worthwhile to see the Dam and experience this amazing project. I will get on that DAM bus again!
Reviewed by: Paul W, November 2016
Was booked on a 4 hour express tour but was upgraded to this tourabout 6 I think last minute and so glad We were . Trevor the tour guide was both funny and informative the tour stops at the bridge to get great views of the dam then onto the guided tour of top and internals of the dam a short stop at the Boulder museum on the way back a little rushed in my opinion slightly longer to view all it had to offer would have been nice and lunch on way back made a great way to see the dam and overall a great trip